Monday, December 7, 2009

And so the Journey Begins...

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world" - Anne Frank

I've started countless ventures and failed at just as many, worked for some of the best and worst bosses, lived thousands of miles away from any family or friends and made life changing decisions in under an hour. I'm not your average 20 year old from Western Massachusetts and it's safe to say I'm quite proud of that.

Who exactly am I? Well, my name is Randy, but I'm just another one of the six and a half billion or so humans on this little blue marble hurtling through space.

What's the point of this blog? The short answer would be self improvement. Don't worry, you wont run into article after article of cheesy "You can do anything". I hope to cover all different forms of self improvement, from eating better, forming good habits or pursuing your dreams.

Why listen to me? I've got a better question, why not listen to me? The most you can lose is a few minutes of your time but think of how much value you can get out of my articles if they strike a chord with you. So stick around and read some articles, and if you're not impressed, tell me about it, I know as well as anyone there is always room for improvement!

So let's have some fun with this! That's what life's all about right, having a good time and making the world a little better?

I'm just starting out so why not stick around and watch this little blog grow and see where it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment