Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finding My Purpose

I think I'm starting to find my purpose with this blog, thank God huh?

After trying to figure out exactly what my niche is, either personal development, fitness, eating healthy, etc. I couldn't really decide what fit with this blog well. It has, or will have, elements from all of those categories at some point, but that's not really what it was about.

Finally it hit me today, I'm just trying to help people find ways to be happy, and happiness involves all those subjects. Hopefully that doesn't sound too corny!

This all ties in to being patient when working on your own blog or any business venture online and life in general.

Like the saying goes "Patience is a virtue."

Sadly society once again has corrupted us in this venture. Most people throughout their lives have become very used to instant gratification.

When you're young you can ask or beg for something and most parents will eventually give it to you. Not all parents, but I'd say it's a majority of them do. They do this with good intentions but it has that negative side you might not notice for years.

As we get older we get jobs and eventually credit cards and continue down that road of expecting to get what you want when you want it.

So next time you're rushing through things and wanting instant results, try taking a break and be a little more patient. Taking your time will produce better quality results and relieve some of that stress from trying to force things to be how you want right away.


Have anything to add? Leave some comments and help make this blog better.

No comments:

Post a Comment